This post may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for more information.
I would like to start by saying thank you to Autumn from Anywhere From Autumn who nominated me for this award! To be nominated for this award really gave me the motivation to keep going with my blog. As a blogger, it can be truly overwhelming at times. Especially when you start a new adventure in which basically you know nothing about. Sure, you have a great voice and lots to say, but how do you know how to execute that properly and form it in a blog. If you are starting your own new blog check out my How to Create a Successful Blog post to find out how you can create a blog too. When Autumn nominated me, I was truly in awe. I could not believe that even one person recognized my blog and felt it was great enough to share with her readers. If you have not checked out her blog yet I highly suggest you do! She is such a lovely lifestyle blogger who is currently writing all about travel! She is a wonderful writer and her blog is beautifully created.
I would like to now nominate 15 nominees for the Blogger Recognition Award so they can feel the accomplishment that I felt. I took my time finding these nominees because I wanted to find bloggers who deserve to be recognized. But first, lets have a little discussion as to why I decided to become a blogger :).
Other related posts:
The Start of My Blog
I decided to create my blog a few months back because I felt I had so much to share with others. I wanted to make a difference in even one persons life. So thats when I had a great idea to start a blog. It took a while for me to create a name, decide on a niche, and so much more but I am soo thankful I did! I wish I would have started years ago. My blogs goal is to share financial advise with others and help them create successful blogs so that they too can have the opportunity to write. Writing is such a stress reliever for me and has helped me emmensly with dealing with my anxiety.
Two Lessons for Others Who Blog
- My first advise would say you should always be open and honest with readers. Never tell lies or advise people to do things that you have not. If you try something and it did not work for you then be sure to tell them the truth! Readers will appreiate the honesty and will feel happier to take your advise.
- Find your voice! I love bloggers who write in their own voice. It allows me to feel like I am actually in a conversation with them. It will allow you to share your hopes, dreams, and aspirations with others in a beautiful way.
So without further a due, the nominees for the Blogger Recognition Award are:
- The Urben Life – A food and lifestlye blog which makes my tummy hungry! lol
- The Light Owl – Well done blog with an amazing voice.
- Its A Wander Filled Life – All about travel! Love her posts.
- Live Clean Nourish – Your clean eating destination! I love this seeing as I recently went vegan myself.
- Breaking Bristy – Such a sweet blog speaking about living with Endometriosis.
- By Jonnie March – Beautifully branded, excellent content!
- Ashley Gabrielle – Love this girl! Such great lifestyle blog with excellent tips.
- Life With Clarity -Focuses on positive vibes (my favorite) and adulthood advice.
- Guided Gorilla – All about fitness, nutrition, and life! Amazing blog and content.
- Canvas Eve – Lifestyle blog with such a great brand!
- Life Of Mine – Lifestyle Blog! Check her out 🙂
- Sierra Says – A lifestyle blogger with tonnes to say!
- Over Come Ordinary – A beautiful blog with such inspiration. Love her!
- Lazy Girl Loves – Posts all about makeup, DIY’s, product reviews and soo much more!
- Bug Bee and Me – All about being a wonderful parents while “keeping sanity”. Amazing, real life advise.
And there we have it! 15 AMAZING bloggers who I feel need recognition. These bloggers put their hearts and souls in their blogs and have made a difference in my life. I hope that you check them all out and allow them to help you as well! We have lifestyle bloggers to DIY’s, from parenting help to fitness/nutition.
If you were nominated, here are the guidelines for you to follow!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
You’re Worth It!